Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry if that came off as bitter. But 2 years of testing and making a machine.. Then another year of releasing different slides after different slides. If you order more than one machine how could you ever get 2 that run the same. The answere is you don't...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Sorry if that came off as bitter. But 2 years of testing and making a machine.. Then another year of releasing different slides after different slides. If you order more than one machine how could you ever get 2 that run the same. The answere is you don't...
    It's the nature of evolution. Look at Microsoft, Apple, ford, an any manufacture that strive to perfect their products. Without going that far. Check out the many tattoo companies that release products and upgrades to their prior version. "A great product is a constant work in progress... (Gaston Siciliano)"
    yes it is my own quote
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck man. Have fun with the next version of the slide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    It's the nature of evolution. Look at Microsoft, Apple, ford, an any manufacture that strive to perfect their products. Without going that far. Check out the many tattoo companies that release products and upgrades to their prior version. "A great product is a constant work in progress... (Gaston Siciliano)"
    yes it is my own quote
    The problem for oversea customer is they cant make a upgrade without having the risk to pay tax again and have no machines anymore for work in weeks !!!!
    And another problem is you cant sell it anymore without a upgrade,no one will buy it !!!!
    I love your machines and the stuff you bring out,my 2 machines runs good for me but if i want to sell it someday i have a problem !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    The problem for oversea customer is they cant make a upgrade without having the risk to pay tax again and have no machines anymore for work in weeks !!!!
    And another problem is you cant sell it anymore without a upgrade,no one will buy it !!!!
    I love your machines and the stuff you bring out,my 2 machines runs good for me but if i want to sell it someday i have a problem !
    I know what you mean...the custom here in Brazil is a nightmare, sometimes takes 90 days to receive a DVD...I rather buy all the slide/piston set and pay more to just receive at home, because send and wait to come back for me is impossible I could risk lose my machine...If you start to sell all the set I want to buy without even think of it, Iīm all halo now, one of the motives is if a motor breaks I can buy another one and wait with the motor of other machine...send one machine for me is the last option...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    we we will sell the upgrade slider with instruction on how to fit them. So this issue is completely solved unless the user can't read

7. Thanks vodu thanked for this post.
    Like vodu liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    This seems like a mess trying to figure out have version of the slide you have. I guess if ya missed this version another one will come out next week. Good luck. No wonder every halo runs totally different.
    well i can say atleast gaston is there to make sure a machine is running the way they should and if he makes an upgrade its great bcause that shows me he hasnt just forgot about us (people that own halos) as far as the new slider goes, damn i do see and feel a hell of a diff, i actually can turn the power up and its smoother and much quieter and alot less vibration, so good job and good lookin out bro and not just leaving us stuck on something that can be improved. there is a reason why i have so many halos bcause they real suit me well.
    looking forward to more of ur work, and the new grip man great job, cheaper and well built

Post Thanks / Like
    we we will sell the upgrade slider with instruction on how to fit them. So this issue is completely solved unless the user can't read
    Mate,this would be great and a very good customer service !

10. Like vodu liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    And thatīs gentlemen, is why I wouldnīt give away my halos. Best service without BS. Gaston do something thats already great, becomes even better, without being halo2, halo3, halo4....leave that to microsoft.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will put a video out soon on YouTube on how to property fit your slider. I am hoping to find the time this week.
    Im glad you like it Richie. All the other 4 Halos went out yesterday.

13. Like tatu richie liked this post.