Hybrid View

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t think that we can ever stop them from copying the originals , there are just to many guys like tatmandue out there so there is some demand , but it is really stupid to believe that the only difference is the price , we know that they use cheap Chinese motors that have Swiss Made printed on them and all the parts and the frames are crap , how you can you expect something good for this price? Give your money to them and get what you deserve.

2. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arte View Post
    I don’t think that we can ever stop them from copying the originals , there are just to many guys like tatmandue out there so there is some demand , but it is really stupid to believe that the only difference is the price , we know that they use cheap Chinese motors that have Swiss Made printed on them and all the parts and the frames are crap , how you can you expect something good for this price? Give your money to them and get what you deserve.
    What I cannot understand is how Ebay allows the auctions of counterfeit machines like yours. Isn't that directly against their policies? If a fake Omega or Rolex auction is posted - they are immediately removed, so why the hell are all those bullshit machine ones allowed to stay?

BTW My black Halo arrived today, got a 3.6mm stroke wheel to go with it and am so excited to tattoo tomorrow that I feel like a kid on Christmas. It looks like an incredible work of ingenuity. Thanks.

CR Wallace
    A Psychic Unicorn, Kingston PA

4. Like SinnerTattooMachines liked this post.