Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    the way i look at it..... Cheyenne nailed it so hard that this cartridge technology will become main stream or take at least half of the market... For rotary it makes all the sense in the world.. coils not so much.

That being said.... whoever invented the needle bar was copied to this day... When something revolutionizes an industry to such an extreme degree it will always be copied... improved, manipulated, etc etc....

Cheyenne does have a case... and it they were the same price as t tech.. i would buy Cheyenne all day long.. fact is ... t tech is pretty damn good and 1/3 the price

Cheyeene is wayyyyy overpriced... so fuck em ... if there is one thing that Walmart has taught us is that its a doggy dog world and capitalism is the law of the land.
    I don't have a dog in this fight (no pun intended) because I don't use cartridges but, "a doggy dog world"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0n7fHOwpk is a world that Snoop created. A "dog eat dog world" is what capitalism created. Hahahahah! Sorry, go ahead w/ the discussion.
    Last edited by serial1313; 06-26-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does seem that cheyenne is bashing t-tech products and saying they are not sterile,poorly made and basily get ink everywere-which people that use them know that is all a lie to get people not to buy them.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like

4. Like Deucalion, fkirons_kayleigh liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah mt derm is the parent company, there was a huge thing about them in a tattoo master mag, as far as im concerned fuck em!!! There not tattooists there not her to help our industry just make as much money from ridiculous overpriced cartridges and machines that promote bad hygene! Half the artists using them dont autoclave the grip after every use! Dirty and give nothing to this world just take take take!! I would rather spend £450 on 3 rotaryworks machines and support one of our own dale, who has given tattooing more than he has taken or on an fk iron or spektra and support gaston and use groundbreaking machines made by tattooists for tattooists!

6. Like aurelien liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't agree more Fluff

Post Thanks / Like
    agree and agree

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So in conclusion... This Cheyenne parent company is not "by tattooists, for tattooists" they are "from profit, for profit". so fuck em. It's settled then.

Make sure that you all email ttech and tell them you want black plastic and want them to update their website daily or at least weekly and get the pics in there.
    Explain to them that we want them to evolve into an even better company, because if they start to get emails from us with our support it may light a fire under there ass.

We want black cartridges so that we can all tattoo murdered out with the new FK irons RPG grip, and we want to see pictures of every needle cartridge, even though we already know what they look like. lol

Thread closed!

Peace nuggah, Crab out!
    Owner/Artist @ Zodiac Tattoo Studio
    www.facebook.com/zodiac951

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines peezie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think TTECH can stand on their own merits (from the feedback I read about them here ) without copying the back part of cheyenne cartridges. TTECH aint owned or run by tattooist by the way. They are chinese owned and operated. The owner Long Xiao used to work for a needle making plant and left to set up shop in Canada. So if you wanna live by tattooist for tattooist, you shouldn't be using TTECHs either. Just my opinion though. Not that it should really matter since the majority of tattooers are all using china made needles. As for Cheyenne, I could give a fuck about them myself. My issue was more with the copying of a patented product which is what this discussion was suppose to be about and not ethical codes of standards. With that being said, TTECH, CHeyenne, or whatever you choose to use, I hold no judgement. Just voicing an opinion for discussion. I knew it was gonna be a one sided argument from the get go as everyone loves their TTECHs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not for either side, I just thought that ( much like you ) people should know the companies behind theses products.

Infringing on a patent is of course wrong. So is feeding off an industry. Needles and the ethics of them would make for yet another great conversation. Patents seem loaded these days. Seems as if companies use patents to try and keep innovation to a minimum. ( look at Samsung Vs Apple a big drawn out pissing match that accomplishes nothing ). The big problem here is brand loyalty, I don't think anyone cares about the patent. I think both companies build the needles in China.

12. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah i dont use t-tech either!! DONT own a single cartridge machine or adaptor grip!.. BUT cheyenne are bringing slander and trying to slur any competition that use there idea!.. What next sue stylus?.... Sue gaston becuase he made a cartridge adaptor grip?... I agree you should NOT rip other peoples tattoos or equiptment, but saying using t-tech voids your warranty is stupid and claiming they leak and destroy your machine i have never heard a single example of this except a friend of a friend said.... Its just causing rumours. I dont care for how they do business and i think they dont care for our business/industry/lifestyle at all!.. Next we will have price comparason websites for tattoo's..! Fuck them too if they ever exist!!